Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am getting BIG











Well since the last time I was able to write, I have learned to sit up completely, crawl and hands and knees, and pull up on stuff so I am standing. All of this in just a week or so. Incredible. I am into everything. My new favorite place to hang is under the end table in the living room. I try to grab stuff thats sitting on it from down below. See its a glass top and I think I can reach through it. I was wrong. I am all over this house. Mom and dad are going to have to get some gates up so I can't climb the stairs. I am 8 months old after all. Oh and today my Nana and Papaw came to babysit me. Mom and Dad had to work today. I got to eat some mashed potatoes. They are delicious. I have 2 teeth now too. Both on the bottom. I can chew on all kinds of stuff. Here are some new pics for you to enjoy. Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. My family has ALOT to be thankful for.




No comments:

Post a Comment