Saturday, August 22, 2009

I love my dad!!!

My dad had me cracking up a few days ago. I lost it. He was trying to scare me by saying "Boo". I just thought it was funny. My mom grabbed her cell phone and recorded a video really quick so she wouldn't miss it. I have been having so much fun lately. I have tried all my first foods except applesauce. Haven't had the chance yet. But man I love my bananas. I am rolling all over the floor and trying to scoot. Mom tries to get me to sit up but I end up eating my toes. I love my toes. I am going to the fair on Sunday for the first time. It will be fun. I get to see all the animals. Did I mention I am getting BIG. Mom doesn't want me to but she will get over it. I love it. Well time for a nap. I will talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment