Friday, January 8, 2010

The Holidays

Sitting in a empty box...one of my favorite toys.
checking out my walker. I can only go backwards right now.

Im waving


I'm big standing in the kitchen looking at the snow outside.



Brayden and I having some fun. Well at least I am, Brayden looks a little nervous.

Well its been awhile since I updated my blog. I have had Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years. Thanksgiving was scruptious. My cousin fed me some apple pie and pumpkin pie. It is pretty tasty. I went to my Great grandma's and my grandma and papaw's house.
Christmas was the best though. We got to have Christmas on Christmas Eve since mom and dad had to travel so much. So I got a busy ball popper from Santa. I got some new sox, some more toys, and some new teething rings. Yes, I have 6 teeth now. 4 on top and 2 on bottom. I am chompin on whatever I can get my hands on. My nana and papaw got me a walker and some clothes and some other cool toys. They love me. I am rotten. I pretty much get what I want. I am also eating some new foods. I have had lunchmeat, cheese, green beans, cheerios, and I bit into an apple today. I am getting big. My buddy Brayden just turned 1 year old yesterday. Makes me feel old. Mine will be just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment