Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Almost ONE !!!







Mom has been planning my big day. March,20. We are gonna have so much fun. I am everywhere these days. I am getting so big. Last pediatrician visit I was 22 lbs. Yeah I am solid and a stud. My papaw has surgery in the morning. I am thinkin about him and wish I could be there when he gets out. I know he would LOVE to see me. I am so rotten. I hope it goes well. Maybe he will be able to hold me longer than he does now, well assuming nana can let go of me. I will be down south this weekend with everyone.



The house is under construction at the moment. The kitchen is a mess and I am not allowed to go on the new floor since its not done. So I am stuck in the playroom and in the living room. Mommy says it will be worth it when its finished. Well I have posted some new pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment