Thursday, May 20, 2010

Finally an update...








Well alot has happened since mommy has updated my blog so here goes. First and most importantly I TURNED ONE!! I had a great party. Lots of friends and family. I loved my cake, ice cream and presents. Thanks to everyone who came. Second, I am having a little sister. She is due to arrive on Oct 1st. I dont know what I am gonna do about that one. I mean I am rotten so I dont know if I will like it or not. I guess she will be ok. Did I mention I am walking now. This whole two feet thing is pretty cool. Mommy thought I got into everything crawling, boy was she wrong. I say lots of words now like, uh oh , and gook (book), iluvu (I love you), guck (Duck), kitty, dat= that. I am a chatter box. I also try to sing and dance.
I went to the petting zoo with my Nana too. I got to see some goats, deer, rabbits, alpaca's, roosters, chickens. It was pretty fun. I hope to go to the Indy Zoo soon.
Oh mommy and daddy also remodeled the kitchen. Its pretty nice. I like getting into the new cabinets. Some reason some of them do not open anymore. They have these silly locks on them. There are some gates too now that I cant get past, but oh well. I still have lots of things to get into. Well here are some new pictures mommy and daddy took. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment